I lead, develop, and manage multi-channel communications plans that cultivate, engage, and steward donors and prospective donors of the Morgridge Institute. I specialize in print, web, social, and email marketing to deepen and strengthen the affinity that key audience targets share with the institute’s science and outreach mission.
Prior to joining the institute, I served as the Assistant Dean for Communications in the College of Letters & Science at UW-Madison and served in a public relations role in the Wisconsin Legislature.
M.A. Library & Information Studies, 2013, University of Wisconsin-Madison
B.A. Journalism & English-Creative Writing, 2007, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Stories written by Megan
- BioForward supports Rural Summer Science Camps
- Overmyer named new associate director of mass spec lab
- Training tomorrow’s engineers
- Discovery Outreach teams up with Family Science Nights
- Morgridge Institute announces John W. and Jeanne M. Rowe Center for Research in Virology
- Recap: Celebrating 20 Years of Stem Cell Science
- Jerrod Buckner connects students to the wonders of science
- Brad Schwartz: Measure what matters in science
- Morgridge ‘prototype pathway’ yields a novel organ transplant technology
- Curious research: Endowed chair honors developmental biologist Phil Newmark
- #100miles4research: Kopietz celebrates 19 years cancer-free