I support the philanthropic and development mission of the Institute by creating advancement communications that inspire, inform, and engage givers. I specialize in multi-channel communications that integrate print, web, social, and email marketing.
Prior to joining the Institute, I led the advancement communications team in the College of Letters & Science at UW-Madison, and served in a public relations role in the Wisconsin Legislature.
When I’m not cheering on the Badgers, I’m cruising Madison on one of my bicycles.
M.A. Library & Information Studies, 2013, University of Wisconsin-Madison
B.A. Journalism & English-Creative Writing, 2007, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Stories written by Megan
- Morgridge Institute announces John W. and Jeanne M. Rowe Center for Research in Virology
- Recap: Celebrating 20 Years of Stem Cell Science
- Jerrod Buckner connects students to the wonders of science
- Brad Schwartz: Measure what matters in science
- Morgridge ‘prototype pathway’ yields a novel organ transplant technology
- Curious research: Endowed chair honors developmental biologist Phil Newmark
- #100miles4research: Kopietz celebrates 19 years cancer-free