All scientists who wish to participate in the IPM are welcome to register here.
Meeting attendees have the option of presenting a talk (if selected), presenting a poster, or attending without presenting.
Please register early for the discounted rate! Payments must be made by credit card. The registration fee for all meeting registrants includes:
- Entry to all scientific sessions
- Access to exhibitor booths
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) except for one lunch where participants will be guided to local Madison area options
- Refreshments at morning and afternoon coffee/tea breaks
- Opening reception
- Closing banquet
- Awesome swag!
- Meeting materials: Program and Abstract book
Deadline: May 1, 2018
Deadline: June 1, 2018
|Principal Investigator/Group Leader||$420||$520|
|Participant guest (Banquet ticket)||$100||$150|
Registrants who wish to cancel attendance must do so by emailing the organizers at IPM2018@morgridge.org before June 15, 2018 for a partial refund.
Student/Postdoc Travel Award
The IPM is devoted to supporting young researchers, and is offering funds to cover registration fees and travel costs for graduate students and post docs. The selection criteria for these awards will be based on: quality of the submitted abstract, a letter of recommendation from the applicant’s advisor, and a statement describing how attending the meeting will help further the applicant’s scientific career. To apply for a travel award, submit your application to IPM2018@morgridge.org by June 1, 2018.
- Early (discounted) registration deadline: May 1, 2018
- Hotel reservation deadline: June 16, 2018 (Hotels) or June 28, 2018 (Sellery Hall)
- Final registration deadline: June 1, 2018
- Abstract submission deadline: June 1, 2018
- Student/Postdoc travel award deadline: June 1, 2018