I assist scientists and technicians by performing various investigative procedures and operating a variety of instruments and other scientific equipment including:
- Maintain the laboratory’s planarian colonies;
- Collect, record, organize and verify the accuracy of data, perform calculations and prepare charts, graphs and reports;
- Configure and operate laboratory apparatus and instruments, read and record instrument data, tabulate data, keep laboratory records;
- Order chemicals, reagents, and other laboratory supplies;
- Participate in laboratory meetings and planning sessions;
- Read scientific literature as it applies to research topics.
Biological Sciences, B.S. from Clemson University in Clemson, South Carolina