The Morgridge Institute is committed to providing competitive and comprehensive benefit programs as a reflection of our commitment to our employees. From health and wellness to professional development and work-life balance, these benefits are designed to address individual, as well as family, needs.
Regular, full-time employees (including postdoctoral researchers) have access to a wide variety of benefits.
Health and Wellness:
- Comprehensive Insurance Benefits that include Medical, Dental and Vision and include domestic partner coverage
- Life Insurance Policy
- Short Term & Long Term Disability Coverage
- Voluntary Insurance Options: Critical Illness, Accident and Additional Life Insurance
Financial and Professional:
- Fully-vested retirement contribution equal to 8% of the employee’s salary
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with an additional 3% matching contribution
- Voluntary Employee Funded 403(b)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Financial Support for Professional Licensure/Certification, professional memberships and attendance at job-related conferences and seminars
- Paid Vacation starting at 15 days per year, plus 3 additional personal days.
- Paid Sick Time starting at 10 days per year.
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program for employees and their household members
- Use of University Facilities
- Convenient, paid parking on campus
- Paid bus passes