- The Abstract Submission deadline is April 30, 2023 (11:59 PM CDT).
- When submitting your abstract, please indicate your presentation preference: talk or poster. If your abstract is not selected for a talk, you will be assigned a poster.
- Proofread your abstract carefully; online revisions are not possible after submission.
- Character limit for the body of the abstract: 2500 characters including spaces. The title, author list, and affiliations, are not included toward this character count.
- Abstract withdrawal requests can only be made by emailing the organizers at MolHelm2023Leadership@gmail.com by June 19, 2023.
- Late abstracts are subject to space availability and can be submitted after the submission deadline by emailing the organizers at MolHelm2023Leadership@gmail.com.
- Full abstracts will not be published online and will only be made available to meeting participants.
Abstract Submission deadline has passed.
- All talks will be selected from submitted abstracts. Preference will be given to students, postdocs, research scientists, and junior faculty.
- Talks will be 15 or 25 minutes long followed by 5 minutes for questions and discussion.
- There will be three 2-hour poster sessions during the meeting.
- Poster presenters will be assigned odd- or even-numbered posters and will be required to present their posters during the first or second poster session, respectively.
- To maximize opportunities for poster viewing and scientific discourse, all posters will be displayed for the entirety of the meeting.
- Poster dimensions may vary but should not exceed 46 inches x 46 inches (116 cm x 116 cm). Supplies for hanging posters will be available at the meeting.