Our research spans many biomedical application areas, and a common theme is using biological networks to connect diverse data and provide a cohesive view of a process. We develop new computational methods and also work with collaborators to apply them to study specific conditions and diseases. We also specialize in analyzing time series datasets where gene expression or protein activity is tracked over time.
- ‘Protein Pinball’ machine illuminates intricacies of bioinformatics research - April 25th, 2019
- Scholarly snowball: Deep learning paper generates big online collaboration - January 16th, 2018
- You may also like … Algorithms that improve drug discovery - April 21st, 2017
- CAREER award to explore dynamics of biology - April 5th, 2016
- A pathway for understanding cancer’s origin - May 6th, 2015
- Anthony Gitter: Taking the statistical road less traveled - August 27th, 2014