As Director of the Fab Lab and investigator in the Medical Engineering theme I lead efforts in designing and developing engineering solutions to address biomedical problems. These include several unique resources including the Fab Lab for 3D printing and the Foundry for microfluidic design and production. My primary research interests are focused on multiscale imaging instrumentation development and image informatics. Much of this work is focusing on understanding the role of the cell in human disease through advanced imaging.
- Professor will make ‘workhorse’ microscope more powerful
- Protecting the most vulnerable patients during anesthesia
- Training tomorrow’s engineers
- The Role of the Student Engineer in Medicine and Innovation
- OnLume receives SBIR support for image-guided surgery
- Gift to Morgridge Institute ‘Fab Lab’ to boost medical device innovations
- Kevin Eliceiri to bring multi-scale imaging focus to Morgridge Institute