Nomination materials should be compiled and submitted in the following order:
- Application cover page with signature from thesis advisor/supervisor and including year in program or year in independent research, expected graduation date (if applicable), GPA (if applicable).
- Two letters of recommendation (one from thesis advisor/supervisor)
- Abstract (150 words maximum) outlining project’s board, long-term objectives and specific aims.
- 2-3 page research summary written by the applicant for non-specialist reviewers.
- Applicant’s curriculum vitae
Nominations are due to MetabolismDirector@morgridge.org by Friday, July 21st, 2017.
Incomplete nomination packages will not be considered.