- Nomination materials should be compiled and submitted in the following order:
- Application cover page with signature from thesis advisor/supervisor and including year in program or year in independent research, expected graduation date (if applicable), GPA (if applicable).
- Two letters of recommendation (one from thesis advisor/supervisor)
- Abstract (150 words maximum) outlining project’s board, long-term objectives and specific aims.
- 2-3 page research summary written by the applicant for non-specialist reviewers.
- Applicant’s curriculum vitae
- Nominations are due to MetabolismDirector@morgridge.org by Friday, August 16th, 2019.
- Incomplete nomination packages will not be considered.
Yes, I want to help scientists improve human health!
Gifts made before midnight on 12/31 will be doubled by a generous match. Double your impact!
Make your gift >