If you’d like to read a specific publication, you can request a publication.
- Leney, Greene, MA, Boddapati, AK, Su, HC, Cantor, JR* & Lenardo, MJ* (2019) Human plasma-like medium improves T lymphocyte activation. iScience.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.isci.2019.100759 [Epub ahead of print]
- Cantor, JR (2019) The Rise of Physiologic Media. Trends Cell Biol. 29, 854-861.
Commissioned Opinion; Selected for cover
- Kanarek N, Keys HR, Cantor JR, Lewis CA, Chan SH, Kunchok T, Abu-Remaileh M, Freinkman E, Schweitzer LD, Sabatini DM. (2018) Histidine catabolism is a major determinant of methotrexate sensitivity. Nature 559, 632-636.
- Cantor JR, Abu-Remaileh M, Kanarek N, Freinkman E, Gao X, Louissaint A Jr, Lewis CA, Sabatini DM. (2017) Physiologic Medium Rewires Cellular Metabolism and Reveals Uric Acid as an Endogenous Inhibitor of UMP Synthase. Cell 169, 258-272
Recommended by Faculty of 1000 Prime
- Wolfson RL, Chantranupong L, Saxton RA, Shen K, Scaria SM, Cantor JR, Sabatini DM. (2016) Sestrin2 is a leucine sensor for the mTORC1 pathway. Science 351, 43-48
Recommended by Faculty of 1000 Prime
- Kim D, Fiske BP, Birsoy K, Freinkman E, Kami K, Possemato RL, Chudnovsky Y, Pacold ME, Chen WW, Cantor JR, Shelton LM, Gui DY, Kwon M, Ramkissoon SH, Ligon KL, Kang SW, Snuderl M, Vander Heiden MG, Sabatini DM. (2015) SHMT2 drives glioma cell survival in ischaemia but imposes a dependence on glycine clearance. Nature 520, 363-367
- Shaul YD, Freinkman E, Comb WC, Cantor JR, Tam WL, Thiru P, Kim D, Kanarek N, Pacold ME, Chen WW, Bierie B, Possemato R, Reinhardt F, Weinberg RA, Yaffe MB, Sabatini DM. (2014) Dihydropyrimidine accumulation is required for the epithelial-mesenchymal transition. Cell 158, 1094-1109
- Paley O, Agnello G, Cantor JR, Yoo TH, Georgiou G, Stone E. (2013) GFP reporter screens for the engineering of amino acid degrading enzymes from libraries expressed in bacteria. Methods Mol Biol. 978, 31-44
- Li W, Cantor JR, Yogesha SD, Yang S, Chantranupong L, Liu JQ, Agnello G, Georgiou G, Stone EM, Zhang Y. (2012) Uncoupling intramolecular processing and substrate hydrolysis in the N-terminal nucleophile hydrolase hASRGL1 by circular permutation. ACS Chem Biol. 16, 1840-1847
- Cantor, JR and Sabatini, DM Cancer cell metabolism: one hallmark, many faces. Cancer Discov., 2, 881-98 (2012).
- Cantor, JR, Panayiotou, V., Agnello, G., Georgiou, G., and Stone, EM Engineering reduced immunogenicity enzymes for amino acid depletion therapy in cancer. Methods Enzymol., 502, 291-319 (2012)
- Cantor JR, Stone EM, Georgiou G. (2011) Expression and biochemical characterization of the human enzyme N-terminal asparagine amidohydrolase. Biochemistry 50, 3025-3033
- Cantor JR, Yoo TH, Dixit A, Iverson BL, Forsthuber TG, Georgiou G. (2011) Therapeutic enzyme deimmunization by combinatorial T-cell epitope removal using neutral drift. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108, 1272-1277
- Cantor JR, Stone EM, Chantranupong L, Georgiou G. (2009) The human asparaginase-like protein 1 hASRGL1 is an Ntn hydrolase with beta-aspartyl peptidase activity. Biochemistry 48, 11026-11031
- Varadarajan N, Cantor JR, Georgiou G, Iverson BL. (2009) Construction and flow cytometric screening of targeted enzyme libraries. Nat Protoc. 4, 893-901
- Camarero JA, Kimura RH, Woo YH, Shekhtman A, Cantor JR. (2007) Biosynthesis of a fully functional cyclotide inside living bacterial cells. Chembiochem 8, 1363-1366
- Finehout EJ, Cantor JR, Lee KH. (2005) Kinetic characterization of sequencing grade modified trypsin. Proteomics 5, 2319-2321
- Leney, Greene, MA, Boddapati, AK, Su, HC, Cantor, JR* & Lenardo, MJ* Human plasma-like medium improves T lymphocyte activation. bioRxiv 740845 [Preprint]. August 21, 2019.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.1101/740845.